Services Engagement Manager - MedTech Services (Remote) at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:37 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Services Engagement Manager is responsible for setting MedTech customers up for initial and long-term success by representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Vault Product Implementation. This is a critical role in ensuring successful implementation and serves as an integral part of the sales cycle and during project delivery, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services Teams.
With a passion for Software Implementation and expertise in Life Sciences Sales, our ideal candidate will craft the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project timeframes and associated costs. RFx responses, Proposals, and Statements of Work are key deliverables of this role, along with implementation partner recommendations and strategic alignment of the team prior to project start.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Align closely with the MedTech Sales, Strategy and Services teams to design customer specific implementation strategies, establish long-term success metrics and plans, and establish confidence in our ability to deliver
- Set customer and internal stakeholder expectations correctly, focusing on long-term customer success
- Position post-implementation support, training and other Veeva solutions/offerings that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Work across Services teams and leaders to ensure successful delivery aligned to the delivered implementation plan and long-term customer strategy
- Provide awareness and alignment with our partner ecosystem
- 7+ years of software implementation within the Life Sciences industry:
- 5+ years in a consulting or professional services environment
- 2+ years proven success in selling and managing small and large scale implementation programs
- Consultative work style with the ability to build short and long term strategies to ensure customer success and continued evolution with executive level communication skills
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative nature and the ability to partner cross-functionally in a highly matrixed environment
- Software experience in Life Sciences
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Direct experience partnering with customers in the MedTech industry
- SaaS / Cloud Experience
- Background includes exposure to regulatory compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
- Health & Wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.