Shipping & Logistics Assistant (Warehouse) at Myriad360
Who You Are
You are a bright and resourceful operations professional with an interest in shipping and logistics! You enjoy solving puzzles and maintaining order to ensure successful delivery of a service or product.
Above all, you’re a hands-on learner looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career in logistics.
About The Role
The Shipping & Logistics Assistant is responsible for handling daily shipping and receiving, processing orders and returns, and assisting the VP of Logistics with special projects. This role requires collaboration with colleagues in our warehouse, as well as peers from other departments to ensure timely delivery to our customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Perform physical inventory and cycle counts to ensure stock accuracy
- Coordinate all space requirements for inventory
- Control quantity and quality of all products received from suppliers and shipped to customers
- Efficiently pack products to minimize shipping costs, and ensure accurate and safe delivery of client orders
- Order shipping supplies and ensure supplies are available as needed
- Investigate and resolve shipping and customs issues
- Process returns from clients and returns to vendors
- Ability to lift packages of 100 lbs without machinery
- Experience using a pallet jack to lift packages over 100 lbs
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things..
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.