SMB AM Manager at Yotpo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Manager - SMB Account Management
As Manager of the SMB Account Management team, you will lead a team of SMB Account Managers and Sales Development Representatives who drive incremental revenue with existing customers in our SMB portfolio, primarily through cross-selling additional Yotpo products or upselling existing products. While this is a sales team at heart, we work very closely with our Client Success Managers (who focus on onboarding, optimization, and retention of their clients), to identify and source opportunities for expansion within their book of business.
While SMB AM is a fairly new group within the organization, we are scaling rapidly as Yotpo evolves into a multi-product e-comm platform, and cross-selling into our existing customer base has become an extremely important determinant of success for our company as whole. As a result, our contributions to new revenue are becoming increasingly significant, and you will play an essential role in scaling, hiring, on-boarding, coaching, training, mentoring, what is already a highly successful team, in order to maximize individual and team performance as we progress to this next stage of growth. Additionally, you will be pivotal in building out new processes, frameworks, methodologies, and will work closely with Sales leaders, CS leaders as well as cross-functional partners like Marketing and Operations to ideate on strategies for the future infrastructure of this quickly evolving team.
This role is based in New York and will report to Robin Lee (Senior Manager - SMB Account Management)
- Assume responsibility of a team of Account Managers and Sales Development Representatives that you will continue to develop and grow.
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Identify areas for growth in individuals on the existing team, collaborate with them to understand their own goals, and support them accordingly to ensure they see growth within our ladders program
- Identify and execute upon new opportunities for better operational efficiency, team and company wide training, development and motivational initiatives
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver employee reviews.
- Track and monitor key team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment.
- 3+ years of Sales Management experience (Account Executive or Account Management)
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive or Account Management role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- Prior Sales Development Management or SMB sales experience is a plus
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon those numbers
- Strong communication skills and capacity to train, mentor and help grow a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; extra kudos if in business, economics, or marketing
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / E-commerce / MarTech
- Proficient with Salesforce / Tableau and other common sales tools
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.