Space Operations Manager
Reporting directly to a dedicated Regional Manager, the Space Operations Manager will be responsible for leading operations and member relations day to day and providing a seamless, high touch day-to-day communications and solutions for our members across our NYC Knotel locations. S/he/they will oversee vendor, facilities and customer experience while building and delivering a dynamic, industry changing product directly to our members.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the experience and operations for 8-11 Knotel members around the NYC area
- Manage vendor activities and repairs along with our in house facility, Refit, and IT teams
- Ensure that our spaces are clean and well stocked - maintaining the Knotel brand standard along with our external vendors as needed
- Troubleshoot all customer issues, coordinating across teams to find creative solutions so that the member experience remains positive
- Effectively communicate day to day both in person and via email with members
- Act as a frontline support to our Members who call Knotel home; be the face of the Knotel brand
- Develop close relationships with our Members to provide context and intel
- Collaborate across the company to develop strategies to improve loyalty, member overall experience, workplace strategy, and continued partnership with members as their companies grow and change
- Surface opportunities and provide innovative ideas to improve our product offerings
- Manage day to day relationship with building and property managers providing up to date information to members as needed
- Escalating any issues to space leadership team as needed
- Hiring and overseeing our provided space coordinators and cleaners ensuring their work is up to brand standard and feedback is shared with needed parties
- Be a vital part of move-in and move-out process ensuring that members feel comfortable in their new space
Who You Are
You are an execution-oriented and resourceful problem solver, who can easily navigate ambiguous and complex situations, and who holds a high bar for customer satisfaction. You are a dynamic and confident communicator, comfortable with working alongside peers and executives.
- 2+ years experience in retail operations, facilities, and/or customer service
- Strong startup/high growth company customer support preferred
- High EQ and previous experience working with C-Suite executives directly
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized and reliable - able to work independently
- Able to multitask and a proven track-record of good judgment
- An eye for customer service and providing a great member experience
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.