Space Ops Regional Manager
Reporting directly to our Head of Space Operations, each Regional Manager of Space Operations will lead a team of Space Operations Managers who are responsible for delivering exceptional services to Knotel members. They will proactively identify opportunities for their direct reports to improve and create action plans that directly engage with skills each individual is developing. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and creativity. A Regional Manager of Space Operations will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of 5-8 Space Operations Managers to optimize day to day vendor & building relations and deliver a seamless Knotel experience for our Members
- Mentor and develop SMs to exceed goals while building skills needed for career growth
- Handle workforce management for region: own SM placement, coordinate with other RMs when necessary, collaborate with vendors for outsourced services
- Troubleshoot escalated Space Operations issues by helping SMs problem solve or stepping in for senior level resolution
- Responsible for management, reporting, & KPI improvement for SM workforce management, retention, and growth.
- Be based 80% at HQ, 20% time rotating through a specified region.
Who You Are
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You understand that client-service businesses are only strong when they are customer-oriented and hospitable, and you represent yourself and your employer well in every interaction. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work and environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You also have the following:
- Strong team leadership skills and the ability to build consensus behind your ideas
- Experience in multi-site management of at least 6 sites
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment through prioritization & time management
- Strong people management skills and thorough understanding of performance management
- Proven track record of hiring and developing direct reports.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.