Special Orders Associate
The Associate will support the Client Experience team with Stylist client requests. They will collaborate with cross-functional partners and build relationships with vendors to drive sales opportunities for the Trunk Show and Boutique businesses across RTW, Accessories and Fine Jewelry divisions.
What You'll Do
- Support the Merchandising Trunkshow and BTQ operations and processes for all stylist requests
- Gather and execute all information for Trunkshow import sheets, product descriptions, and BTQ purchase orders for Stylist Requests
- Import stylist Purchase Orders and assist in assortment creation
- Assist in scheduling training and showroom clinics
- Complete showroom execution of TrunkShow imports
- Create Lookbooks for ATS and private sourcing
- Select merchandising and create Purchase Orders for Moda Madison events
- Communicate with Merchant team and/or vendors for product information required
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with relevant experience in fashion and/or operations.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Must be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing, fast-paced, and high-growth environment
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and reasoning ability
- Able to work within a team and collaborate with all cross-functional partners
- Proficient in Excel and Photoshop with an aptitude for learning new programs
- Willing to execute priorities with a sense of urgency
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.