Sr. Client Solutions Analyst at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen!The Role
The Senior Client Solutions Analyst (Sr. CSA) is a key member of the Simon Data’s Client Solutions Team, providing deep technical expertise, solutioning, and training to facilitate utilization of the Simon Data Platform. Sr. CSAs are responsible for a portfolio of accounts in partnership with Account Managers (AM), providing the first line of responsive support that clients can rely on for their day-to-day technical needs while building trusted relationships with end-users across the client’s organization. Sr. CSAs empower clients with the training and resources they need to build targeted audiences, unlock new data for marketing, and build dynamic content to power the next-generation of customer experiences!
Sr. CSAs are also key contributors to the Client Solutions team and wider Simon Data organization. Sr. CSAs use their deep technical knowledge and partnership with Product Managers to act as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) that aid and empower their team in their work on specific platform areas. They also use this expertise to review and provide feedback on work executed by more junior team members. The seniors are seen as role models and mentors led by Simon’s Director of Client Support.
The Sr. CSA role is also a gateway to more advanced roles across the company. Sr. CSA's will be given the opportunity to lead quarterly business reviews and commercial discussions on a small portfolio of low-risk clients with the support of an Account Manager that will act as a coach and mentor while preparing for and reflecting on these key meetings. This commercial skillset paired with the deep technical expertise Sr. CSAs build will position them well to grow into more senior roles within the CS Team (e.g. Client Solutions Manager, Solutions Architecture) as well as laterally into other functions across Simon (e.g. Sales, Product, Business Operations) as their careers advance.What You’ll Do
- Support both mid-market and strategic accounts as a technical platform specialist and a tactical project manager
- Jointly leads QBRs and commercial discussions, including renewals, for a small portfolio of accounts with the support of an Account Manager
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for several designated product areas and/or technical concepts in partnership the Product Team
- Review the work of more junior Client Solutions Analysts while providing thoughtful feedback and sharing technical knowledge
- Lead client technical office hours and project planning meetings via videoconference
- Train end-users in the features and functionality of the platform
- Interface directly with clients in Slack, email, and other relevant communication channels as the day-to-day end-user point of contact
- Triage tactical client requests and raise to Account Managers and the Product Team where appropriate
- Actively tackle problems by identifying bugs, user experience issues and missing or outdated documentation
- Use SQL expertise to support clients in bringing new datasets into the platform, generate complex ad-hoc reports for clients, and troubleshoot technical issues
- 2-4 years of professional, client-facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in SQL
- Deep analytical skill set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong business aptitude
- Interest in digital marketing and technology
- Desire to cultivate deep client relationships
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious, and a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.