Sr. Client Solutions Manager at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
At Simon Data, our Senior Client Solutions Managers are responsible for a portfolio of strategic engagements within our Mid-Market and Growth client base. We’re looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful and who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments.
As a Sr. Client Solutions Managers, you’ll serve as the primary point person for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle; onboarding, adoption, ongoing engagement, and renewal. You will have a strong understanding of our clients’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of their strategic goals by leveraging your deep knowledge of the Simon Data platform. Sr. CSMs oversee all client operations, delegating tasks to Client Support Analysts across their accounts while remaining accountable for delivery to their clients and will serve as a mentor and coach to others within the Client Solutions department.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, and understand their definition of success with Simon Data. Anticipate customer need and possible challenges, while painting the art of the possible with Simon Data’s platform.
- Engage with business and marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform and the marketing and data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven and product discussions with business leaders.
- Educate customers on new product offerings, drive adoption and identify areas for growth with revenue potential.
- Work with Simon Data's customers on data integration and analysis to help drive their retention marketing and customer lifecycle goals.
- Build trust and connect with a broad range of partners: C-suite, senior executives, business owners, marketers, developers, and other day-to-day users of the software.
- Negotiate renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to the fullest extent.
- Generate referrals through introductions from current happy clients.
- Act as a thought leader internally, finding opportunities for process and product improvement and championing their development.
- Drive and improve our efficiency and effectiveness by developing materials, tools, and processes for efficient and effective integrations with our clients’ systems.
- Work closely with technical and product teams to determine the short and long term product roadmap - be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives.
- Provide feedback, and mentor and coach CSMs and CSAs within the Client Solutions department.
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings.
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles.
- 3+ years of experience in the Marketing Tech space is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Ability and willingness to develop a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team and company.
- Strong eye for business, with the ability to think strategically and partner with clients.
- Excellent project management, communication and individual organizational skills.
- Results-oriented, problem solver who is able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- Deep analytical skill set. Programming language experience and proficiency working with SQL is a plus.
- Personable, collaborative, with a sense of humor!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.