Sr. Customer Insights and Research Associate at Vimeo
As Vimeo’s Sr. Research & Customer Insights Associate, you will report to the Senior Manager of Research & Customer Insights and work with team members across the organization to successfully execute research initiatives that help develop deep customer empathy and understanding. We’re looking for someone who craves creative problem solving, solution development, and streamlined processes. This candidate is also passionate about ensuring partners have a great experience working with Vimeo’s research user team.
You will be tasked with managing and conducting user research recruitment initiatives with current and prospective Vimeo users, ensuring key partners throughout the company receive qualitative feedback on a consistent basis. Additionally, this role will maintain and enhance the internal tools and software used by the Consumer Insights team. We are seeking candidates who are equally creative and analytical, and those who can assist in custom research analysis for all business units, including product, design, and marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Work to streamline research operations across all research activities
- Develop streamlined reporting and dashboards with various data sets, across insights teams and other functions in the organization
- Lead study recruiting efforts
- Lead programming and testing efforts across various survey instruments/tools
- Create and maintain thorough documentation of market research tools
- Find opportunities to streamline workflow processes across product teams
- Support efforts to continually innovate primary research data collection
- Partner with Vimeo Security team to ensure data privacy and security
- Assist in sharing detailed & real-time customer feedback with the organization in an effort to provide a better customer experience
- Support with day-to-day vendor management logistics, timelines, and budgets
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 1-3 years of prior work experience. Consumer insight or market research experience working in the tech or digital spaces and/or experience working in video product research is a plus
- Experience using survey programming software such as Qualtrics Survey Monkey, Google Form, etc. Familiarity with UserTesting.com and SPSS a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and G-Suite Slides, Keynote
- Experience creating & sharing data visualizations to provide a clear story.
- Comfort working collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with experience managing multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills to influence business partners and senior leaders across the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical partners
- Excellent interpersonal qualities; ability to collaborate effectively using a broad range of influence styles to drive desired results; works well with others and is considered a great teammate
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs