Sr. Customer Success Manager (Commercial) at Box
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work? At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention.
In this full-time role you will work with Box’s top Mid-Market customers to ensure they are supremely successful with and delighted by Box. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, ensure Box is delivering tremendous value and positive outcomes for our customers. You will work with your customers to proactively drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Box. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Box. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and educating customers on how it can benefit them. If you love working with customers and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to talk to you.
- Manage all strategic post-sales activity for Box’s top Mid-Market customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer to drive positive outcomes and generate value for their businesses
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and perform strategic business reviews
- Monitor accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively with the broader account team to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Box Consulting to engage with customer executives and line-of-business stakeholders
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- 4 year degree required
- 4+ Years Prior account management experience
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Read Full Job Description