Sr. Customer Success Manager - US
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
At Centrical, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success Group, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Centrical resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
- Manage a $10M+ portfolio of Enterprise Accounts across all stages from implementation through expansion and retention. Key focus on achievement of both renewal and expansion quotas for your portfolio.
- Contribute to thought leadership in the marketplace through creation of whitepapers and delivery of dynamic and engaging public presentations at customer conferences and industry gatherings to represent and extend the Centrical brand.
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with each customer, managing the customer relationship, health, and risk, post-sale.
- Establish a deep knowledge of the customers’ business and organization, developing relationships with key customer stakeholders to secure contract renewals and drive further product adoption and expansion across the business.
- Work with customers to develop and execute a success plan that outlines how Centrical will address their business needs and measure performance against established metrics/KPI’s.
- Leverage both successful execution and relationship engagement to convert customers to evangelists and partners, helping us to grow our business and platform.
- Actively update customers on the evolution of the product. Show how the Centrical Product evolution will continue to enhance functionality and support customers’ evolving use cases and business needs.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and our Partner community, to share best practices, improve internal capabilities, identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and perform health checkups to identify product recommendations and R&D needs.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with customer stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement.
- 10+ years of customer success management experience leading a $10M+ portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients at a software company [SaaS model] or management consultancy [Bain, Deloitte, McKinsey], with an emphasis on renewals and expansion.
- Comfortable discussing both commercial and technical topics and leading commercial negotiations with senior executives and procurement teams.
- Deep quantitative analysis skills, with proven business insight and judgment.
- Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience implementing and using a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies (Salesforce, Excel, Jira, ZenDesk, Google Apps, BI tools, SQL queries).
- Able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, Start Up environment, as an entrepreneurial, self-starter and highly collaborative team member.
- Thrives working within a globally dispersed, multilingual team.
- Fluency in Spanish - a plus