Sr. Desktop Support at IEX Group
IEX is looking for a high-energy individual interested in breaking into the dynamic world of IT at a technology start-up. You will be joining our Enterprise Infrastructure team, primarily responsible for Windows administration, desktop support, and office automation. We are growing quickly, and you must be comfortable taking on multiple tasks to support our corporate users. Above all, you are passionate about our mission of driving fairness and transparency on Wall Street.
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Great problem-solver and critical thinker
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Collaborative team player
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Provide onsite/remote user support and general desktop troubleshooting to approximately 100+ internal employees and external consultants
- Manage Windows AD; create new users, password resets, DL changes, etc.
- Maintain and support mobile device environment using MobileIron and Intune including iPhones, Macbooks, Ipads, and laptops
- Image PC's for new hire setups and assist with desk moves
- Oversee and update assigned support service requests
- RSA and Cisco VPN administration and support
- Provide support for videoconferencing and related A/V systems
- Solid understanding of Windows environment within a corporate network
- 5+ years of Helpdesk or Desktop support experience
- Experience with hardware management
- Demonstrated interest in technology
- MacOS experience preferred
- Technical degree preferred
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects worker’s right’s but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.