Sr. Director of Business Operations at Bizly
Bizly is building the world’s best way for teams to organize business gatherings. We believe that events should be easy to organize, measurable, and scalable. We’ve built the world’s first modern, intuitive, enterprise software for events… aiming to join companies like Slack and Zoom in redefining the way we work.
We have recently signed on several new SaaS clients at the top of the Fortune 100, raised capital from leading strategic investors, and hired some brilliant thinkers onto our team.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a senior director of operations to help us align our processes and achieve our goals.Responsibilities
We are looking for an operations generalist who wants to start with a hands-on approach and ultimately build a full team underneath them. You will oversee three areas for the company:
- Sales and User Operations: build the "railroad tracks" from customer demo thru to successful implementation, onboarding, and user adoption, utilizing both internal and contracting resources. You will build bridges between sales, customer success, and our user support team.
- Supplier Operations: oversee our product, engineering and contracting resources to enable rapid growth of our supplier directory across North America and then international
- Team and General Operations: support the CEO and assist with installing and overseeing an OKR system across departments as well as identify improved systems for talent sourcing, management, and company operations.
The following is what matters most:
- Track Record: we are looking for a proven operator who has played a lead operations role at a fast-growing enterprise software company.
- Hands-On and Detailed-Oriented: we are looking for someone who is very comfortable getting into the trenches in the early phases of the role so that we can iterate and grow with precision.
- Culture Fit: most importantly, we are looking for someone who fits our culture. Must be excited about building a consumerized application for the enterprise, great team player, and deeply enjoys the satisfaction of making a mark on the world. Most importantly, you are a natural leader who can inspire your team members to use empathy, grow, and think big.
Bizly is the world’s leading self-service events platform. Our innovative technology enables anyone on the team to easily build, manage, and measure events. We support enterprise customers through built-in compliance, comparison and reporting tools. We're venture-backed and growing fast, and we are transforming the multi-billion-dollar corporate events market.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible office with unlimited snacks and wellness center on-premise
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a growing team working to build the leading platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.