Sr. Director, IT Demand & Supply Planning at Peloton
As the Senior Director of IT, Global Supply & Demand Planning & Agile Inventory Analytics, you will be a critical member of Peloton’s Supply Chain IT leadership team. You will work closely with the business and IT leaders to understand the Integrated Supply Chain Teams’ strategic priorities and carve out initiatives relevant for a Demand and Supply planning roadmap. Overall, we are looking for someone who has a strong business acumen with an in-depth knowledge of supply and demand planning. The candidate needs to be highly analytical and have extensive technical and project management experience especially with hands-on experience in supply and demand planning solutions. The candidate must be a self-starter, flexible problem solver, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable learning quickly and connecting the dots between disparate technologies. These skills are required to work across multiple functions and geographies within Peloton’s matrixed organization. Success will depend on the candidates’ ability to quickly form both professional and personal relationships with colleagues and drive to rigorous, measurable, user-friendly deliverables.
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Supply Planning & Optimization
- Demand Planning
- Materials Planning
- Early Lifecycle/NPI and PLM Integration
- Order Promising, including allocation management
- Inventory Optimization, Multi-level optimization, Hub Inventory optimization
- Manufacturing integration: Capacity & routing optimization, Production Order interface, Subcontractor integration
- Finished goods, logistics and warehouse automation
- Application of ground-breaking technologies to SCM: AI, Blockchain, etc.
- Supply chain master data strategies
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Economics etc.) or MBA. Academic qualifications specific to supply/demand planning disciplines, such as production planning, buying/inventory optimization, highly preferred.
- At least 15 years professional experience with a minimum of 8 years in demand or supply planning model building. Full implementation experience with one of the platforms such as E2Open, Anaplan & SAP required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of business drivers and their interrelationship with supply chain performance, and to independently, creatively apply analytics capabilities against the highest priorities
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experienced technical understanding of supply chain planning and optimization systems
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.