Sr. Director, IT Operational Excellence (Supply Chain Systems) at Peloton
As the Sr. Director, IT Operational Excellence (Supply Chain Systems), also influencing Supply Chain Analytics & Integrations, you will be a critical member of Peloton’s Supply Chain IT leadership team. You will work closely with the business and IT leaders to understand the Integrated Supply Chain Teams’ strategic priorities and carve out initiatives relevant for an Integrations and Analytics roadmap. Overall, we are looking for someone who has strong business acumen with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain and 3PL operations. The candidate needs to be highly analytical and have extensive technical and project management experience especially with hands-on experience in supply and demand planning solutions. The candidate must be a self-starter, flexible problem solver, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable learning quickly and connecting the dots between disparate technologies. These skills are required to work across multiple functions and geographies within Peloton’s matrix organization. Success will depend on the candidates’ ability to quickly form solid relationships with colleagues and drive to rigorous, measurable, user-friendly deliverables.
- Build Business Intelligence tools, KPIs, Dashboard and Operational Data Store Designs
- Build a Capabilities roadmap that uses appropriate Industry Standards for EDI, XML, Rosetta Net, Rest API, etc.
- Develop Supply Chain integration capabilities to enhance: Capacity & routing optimization, Production Order interface, CM & 3PL Subcontractor integration with supply chain systems such as: ERP (SAP S4Hana), WMS & TMS (Manhattan Associates).
- Evaluate and drive next-gen integration capabilities with blockchain, IoT enabled devices and automated data collection with new technologies like active RFID tags.
- Drive Kaizen continuous improvement efficiencies for transactional Operational Excellence within Supply Chain IT. Run SCRUM teams along with the business product owners.
- Experience in developing and communicating metrics to large internal customer user base in a high growth environment.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Economics etc.) or MBA. Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, buying/inventory optimization, order management preferred.
- At least 15 years professional experience with a minimum of 8 years in building solutions and teams that solve business problems with application integrations of supply chain systems and with external third parties (3PLs and EDI VANs).
- Full implementation experience with one of the platforms such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi or TIBCO is required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of business drivers and their interrelationship with supply chain performance, and to independently, creatively apply analytics capabilities against the highest priorities. Exposure to Tableau, Looker and Data warehousing concepts preferred.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experienced technical understanding of supply chain systems.
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.