Sr. Director, Supply Chain Development at Peloton
This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the SVP Integrated Supply Chain. This position will create the strategy, programs and implementation plan to drive end to end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale and growth for the organization. This leader should be great at building relationships across internal team as well as peer functions, influence with authority and be able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role will be challenged to build a best practices manufacturing and assembly supply chain from component supplier to member delivery, identifying opportunities and strategies across people, process and technology.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Organizational Priorities: Lead program office for organizational priorities related to the Operations/Supply Chain team
- Network Strategy: Define cross-functional view and execution for growth plan
- New Sites/Partners: Program manage new sites/partners across Operations
- Ways of Working: Manage transformation infrastructure/initiatives across team
- Integrated Supply Chain Dashboard: Consolidated KPI Reporting/Mgmt
- Decision Making Tools: Rigorous member and financial-based decision making (P&Ls, Root Cause, etc)
- Cross-Functional Communication and Processes: Define and implement effective interaction points
- International Connectivity: Create conduit to international team and drive collaborative opportunities and identify dependencies for success
- Prioritization Alignment: Define initiatives priority based on organization-wide targets, needs and dependencies
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Require, MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 10-12 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Experience with omni-channel retail and high volume hardware manufacturing is a must
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines within their team
- Experience leading, coaching and developing high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Process management skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.