Sr, Manager, Customer Advisory Management
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Senior Manager in the Customer Advisory organization you will be responsible for leading a team of individual contributors (Customer Advisory Managers) to help our customers achieve maximum value. In this role you will manage a team of CAMs to drive customer success and adoption of Collibra’s platform. You will oversee engagement with our customers and develop programs and strategies to drive customer adoption, renewal, growth, and expansion.
A day in the life of a Senior Manager, Customer Advisory Management at Collibra:You’ll be reporting directly to the Global Head of Customer Advisory, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Collaborating with the team and customers on plans to drive adoption.
- Introducing use cases, map activities to the key business stakeholders and capture any critical needs of our customer.
- Enabling individual team members to develop success plans with customers, deliver on that plan, and building lasting relationships.
- Mentoring team members to expand visibility of Collibra at our customers.
- Assisting in building C-Level relationships.
- Defining and oversee customer lifecycle processes, including customer contacts and business reviews.
- Determining how to define, demonstrate, and drive customer value.
- Gathering and analyze metrics related to customer engagement & customer adoption.
- Finding ways for CAMs to better understand customers’ objectives and become a trusted advisor
- Creating plans for customers across the different customer verticals and standardize material for future use.
- Developing business cases as needed for new solution offerings
- Maintaining high degree of visibility upward
- Building accuracy in renewal and expansion forecast
- A proven background of driving adoption and expansion. Attain objectives of renewal, cross sell and upsell.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in managing/building customer success teams
- You are able to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are very comfortable communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- You possess excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Past Data Governance experience a strong plus
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand-new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package