Sr. Manager Finance IT System Administration at Peloton
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class Finance solution by rolling out of a new S/4 HANA environment as the centerpiece of a transformed IT environment. Specifically, we are looking for deep SAP Basis and System Administration expertise. This position will be integral in assuring stable SAP operations and providing the necessary SAP applications' infrastructure that will allow us to achieve our IT and business objectives. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build and implement best practice SAP systems and processes. The Sr. Manager Finance IT System Administration is part of the Peloton Enterprise Systems Group with responsibilities covering SAP Basis Administration, SAP GRC, and Other SAP Applications Administration along with SAP Application Monitoring.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have the ability to analyze technical problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You value the different strengths of your team, and have the ability to motivate, develop, mentor and coach;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower and inspire your colleagues and team to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Together we can”; and
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore.
- Technically analyzes and implements the highly complex features and integration of cloud based and major in-house application systems.
- Advises SAP Upgrades, Hana Database Tuning, Application Backups, Fail Over, and Application Troubleshooting. Interacts with system owners and sometimes acts as a technical project manager, and often as a technical work stream leader for a large project.
- Demonstrates proficiency with a critical combination of technical areas that require understanding of application, database, operating system, and/or development concepts.
- Support end-to-end solutioning: design, develop, test, and deploy SAP functionality and enhancements to meet business needs
- Support the design of SAP Security and Role design / development in accordance with best practices
- Collaborates with technical SAP project Leads on Global landscape design, defining project plan, solution roadmap
- Monitor the system and identify critical issues with the solution and proactively fix
- Ensure the solution meets the performance needs of the users and business
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted and be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization and remediation;
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partners efforts to develop and test any cross functional solutions
- Understand and document system requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Systems and finance peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to lead projects with a cross functional team, external resource management, teamwork, commitment management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- 7+ years' Experience in SAP Basis Administration
- 2+ years' Experience with SAP S/4 Hana
- 2+ years' Experience with SAP Fiori
- 7+ years' experience with Linux based Systems
- Strong background in Hana Database
- In-depth knowledge of Solution Manager including ChaRM and other SolMan tools
- Strong background in Secure Network Communication (SNC) and SSO
- Experience with cloud hosting and managed services providers
- Multiple full-lifecycle implementations
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Retail, eCommerce or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.