A successful candidate will have strong skills in IT Service Management, monitoring operations and production support, ideally with technical background in the following disciplines: AWS, System Administration, Storage, Network, Backup & Recovery, Database, ERP Systems, Virtualization, Monitoring Engineering, and IT Operations. Leadership experience in diverse organizations with global span will be helpful. Proven experience in running 3rd party managed service providers, both onshore and offshore.
Specific experience supporting Supply Chain business units, processes and applications from a Senior Service Delivery Manager perspective is required.
- Act as business partner and liaison for Peloton’s business units and operational service delivery.
- Manage new service requests and ensure end to end delivery.
- Manage escalations around service delivery.
- Establish metrics, KPIs and targets to measure, monitor and report on performance and availability across all business applications.
- Establish metrics, KPIs and targets to measure, monitor and report on service performance and SLA adherence of the monitoring operations group.
- Establish tools, data and governance for reporting timely performance metrics to serve as the single source of truth
- Define dashboards and reports to communicate and drive discussions at all levels of the organization.
- Evaluate performance data, recommend corrective actions and monitor improvement over time.
- Recommend corrective actions based on data and analysis, assign owners and ensure completion of actions.
- Identify and implement process improvements for production operations and related operational reporting.
- Partner with engineering and technical support groups to continuously evaluate the effectiveness of monitoring, alerts, thresholds, escalations, suggesting and implementing technical improvements.
- Establish, build and publish operational score cards for applications.
- Maintain processes, tools and associated documentation in collaboration with engineering and technical support groups.
- Planning operational road-maps to increase coverage, effectiveness and cost efficiency over time.
- Collect, aggregate and analyze machine data to gain further operational insight to improve overall systems performance.
- Prepare and publish stakeholder centric operational health reports using context appropriate metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure periodic audits of all user access rights within monitoring operations are reviewed, approved and updated for all tools and systems in common usage by.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline.
- 10+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of hands-on experience in one or more technical disciplines.
- 5+ years of specific experience supporting Supply Chain business units, processes and applications from a Service Delivery Manager perspective is required.
- 5+ years of ITSM experience.
- 3+ years leading a high-performance engineering and IT operations team.
- Experience developing and delivering new IT services.
- Maintain industry knowledge on trends and services.
- Leadership: At the Senior Service Delivery Manager level.
- Communication: Understand and express ideas/solutions in a comprehensive and practical format.
- User Focus: Strong focus on the user experience and commitment to improve it over time.
- Collaboration: Teamwork with a positive approach to clearing ambiguity and data-based decision making.
- Technical Knowledge: Broad and diverse technical knowledge with the ability to leverage technical and operational experience to rapidly diagnose and address error conditions.
- Problem Solving: Ability to quickly identify, prioritize and collaborate to solve complex issues.
- Communication: Demonstrable ability to align and partner with assigned business unit and ability to prepare and present operational state periodic and ad-hoc reporting.
- Conflict Resolution: Able to manage conflict in escalations to drive mutually agreeable outcomes.
- Account Management: Demonstrable ability to understand the business needs and imperatives of assigned business unit, tailor services to respond to those needs and handle escalations. In short, act as the advocate for assigned business unit with IT.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.