Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
Reporting to the Director of Information Security, the Sr. Manager, IT Compliance will assist with all matters relating to Information Security compliance including PCI-DSS, SOC2 Type II, and HIPAA.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the IT Compliance Programs
- Manage and track certification and audit work as it relates to SOC II, PCI- DSS, and HIPAA
- Establish a more efficient evidence gathering and reporting process
- Implement a GRC to more effectively manage all compliance initiatives and activities.
- Assist with day-today compliance reviews (third party vendor reviews, SaaS access reviews, data mapping, data privacy requests, RFPs, etc.)
- Develop and update standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation in line with compliance requirements
- Respond to client intake requests related to data privacy and security
- Support development of processes and procedures to strengthen the security posture of the organization.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in a compliance focused role
- Experience with the certification processes for SOC2, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS
- Self-starter, organized, efficient, and proactive
- Great communication skills
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Competitive compensation plan including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to Spring Health!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Read Full Job Description