Sr. Manager, Knowledge Management at Vimeo
We are looking for an experienced leader who brings a strong mix of leadership, operational rigor and business acumen to help establish the vision and drive the execution of our knowledge management team. Based in NYC or Remote US, and reporting to the Director, Systems and Technology in Customer Support, you will drive the vision, strategy and execution of Vimeo’s digital customer support experience. This requires building out a Customer Support Help Center through Zendesk, supported by the creation of a robust content and information pipeline along with making that content and information easily searchable and usable. An additional feature of this role is integrating AI tools to self deflect service contacts through strong content creation.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for leading a knowledge management team
- Drive and refine service requirements using data analytics and customer feedback
- Organize and manage releases comparing achievements against stated goals
- Analyze existing technology platforms and tools to recommend improvements as well as lead new technology initiatives and innovation.
- Develop and evolve training, knowledge, reporting and quality functions that help the customer support team deliver increasingly improved experiences for our customers.
- Lead cross functional initiatives to deliver impactful initiatives that improve customer and support agent experience, quality and performance.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience designing and building customer support help centers and sites
- Experience with Zendesk help center is a must
- Experience operating as a product manager in a service organization
- Experience with Change Management, especially leading large initiatives that required major change
- Knowledge of KCS (Knowledge Centered Support) is a plus
- Experience and comfort working in highly matrixed environments that requires influencing and driving results across organizational lines
- Excellent understanding of customer support operational needs and challenges
- Ability to deeply understand the health and performance of a support team through data and metrics
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and abstract concepts through data and written reports and presentations
- Flexibility in time to overlap with US and global peers as required
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing
- Ability to lead by influence and work effectively in highly matrixed organizations
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs