The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
- Investigate client and vendor requests related to ad policy, creative quality, and inventory quality
- Find technical, operational, policy or business solutions to complex marketplace quality problems
- Create internal documentation and educational materials, work with Marketing and company leadership to craft strategic external messaging about sensitive industry topics related to inventory quality, ad quality and transparency
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, Partnerships, Legal, Business Intelligence and Client Services teams to drive forward our marketplace quality priorities
- Handle complex, sensitive discussions with clients, partners and vendors to reach favorable outcomes
- Understand where future marketplace quality needs may arise and create a plan for current and future improvements to our product, policy, processes and use of third-party vendors to address those needs
- Work with industry-wide organizations such as TAG and IAB to share findings and establish best practices throughout the ad tech ecosystem
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in operational and/or technical roles at a DSP, SSP, ConnectedTV vendor, or ad verification vendor
- Understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem, trends and industry initiatives related to supply quality and transparency
- Knowledge of the anti-fraud offerings of major advertising technology vendors
- Understanding of ads.txt, app-ads.txt, sellers.json, and supply chain transparency protocols
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to continually make progress on long-term projects while also managing the day-to-day needs of a dynamic, rapidly growing business
- Superior ability to communicate to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Intense curiosity
- Outstanding ability to think critically and solve complex problems
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
- Experience with SQL, JIRA, Excel, and OpenRTB
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.