Sr. Manager, NA Logistics Operations (CFU) at Peloton
About the role: Senior Manager, North American Operations – CFU (Connected Fitness Units) is a critical leadership role in the Peloton Logistics organization. You will be responsible to ensure inventory is deployed in North America with enough lead time to meet all scheduled member deliveries of Peloton Bikes or Treadmills.
The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of supply chain, inventory management, distribution, and transportation strategies. The leader will leverage those skills to deploy Peloton inventory with a high degree of process and cost efficiency across the North American operational region.
You will lead a team of logistics managers and analysts to ensure Peloton Connected Fitness Units are in place for scheduled member deliveries utilizing efficient and cost-effective planning techniques. The leader will establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and leadership. This leader will work closely with other leaders in the broader supply chain including Procurement, Planning, International Freight, Member Delivery, Service, Quality, and Manufacturing to identify opportunities for improvement in the end-to-end supply chain.
- Ensure all North America last mile locations have inventory in hand with sufficient lead time to meet all customer scheduled deliveries.
- Guide teams to plan and deploy inventory to maintain balanced inventory levels of Peloton connected fitness units across geographic region of responsibility.
- Scale the team and processes for growth and sustainability.
- Implement coverage plans to improve and ensure the team’s work-life balance
- Create and implement the roadmap for CFU deployment across the North American continent.
- Manage planning and align with inventory deployment plans to minimize transportation spend through high utilization of truck capacity and sufficient tendering lead time.
- Work with upstream distribution center partners and downstream with last mile partners to ensure seamless movement of inventory across the supply chain through tightly integrated and well-defined processes.
- Work with supply chain analytics teams to maintain data integrity and supply chain network visibility to key stakeholders.
- Engage and execute on various projects related to NA Logistics activity to further the strategic supply chain vision at Peloton (ERP, SCM, TMS, allocated order, Precor).
- Define and lead a repeatable process to prepare for new connected fitness unit launches in North America.
- Maintain relationships internally and externally and collaborate with teams to actively innovate Peloton’s supply chain network.
- Identify and establish KPIs to support drive customer satisfaction and cost efficiency.
- BS in Supply Chain, Business, Logistics, or similar, MBA preferred.
- 6+ years managing people.
- 7+ years of distribution planning experience and in both forward stock and allocated order environments.
- Expertise in end-to-end supply chain process and their relationships from Manufacture to Customer delivery.
- History of process and performance improvement from issue identification to implementation of change and monitoring.
- Ability to thoroughly understand processes in order to drive documented and maintained work instructions, standard operating procedures, and service level agreements.
- Experience with ERP, TMS, planning systems.
- Analytical competency in industry standard platforms (Excel, SQL, tableau, etc).
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Desire to build, coach, mentor, and support a strong organization.
- Overall passion for Supply Chain.
- A positive, can do attitude.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.