Working in Strategy & Operations department, the Strategy & Ops Sr. Manager will be charged with developing, coordinating, and implementing executive initiatives for a fast growing startup. S/he will see a broad view of the organization and get to drive impact across all departments. Paxful’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, customer focus, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Strategy & Ops (Sr.) Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategic planning and implementation of cross-functional initiatives
- Conduct market analysis and research on the industry (e.g. SWOT, market mapping)
- Oversee the build out of scalable processes, tools, standards, and reporting
- Be the go-to source of thought leadership, feedback, and guidance to the executive leadership team (ELT)
Who You Are
- Passionate about the possibilities of using blockchain technology to evolve the world of financial services.
- You likely have 5-10 years of experience including 3-5 years in a top tier management consulting firm (e.g. Bain) or investment bank (e.g. JPM) and a few years experience at a startup
- Analytical thinker with the ability to break things down into small parts but also navigate to the strategic level
- High determination -- hard is not an obstacle
- Excellent people skills for working cross functionally with executives
- Multi-disciplinary thinker of people, technology, operations, finance, and strategy
- Can build plans, decks, financial models, and more
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Read Full Job Description