Sr. Manager, Support Operations at Vimeo
The Vimeo Customer Support team is looking to fill a Sr. Manager, Support Operations role. In this role, you will be responsible for the areas of Planning and Program Management, Communications, Support Readiness and Learning & Development.
As Sr. Manager, Support Operations, you will plan and lead major Customer Support initiatives, helping project leaders and team members to successfully achieve their objectives. You will also help establish and maintain structure around communications and change initiatives. Reporting to you will be a Support Readiness manager who will plan and run all product and feature launches from a customer support perspective, making sure that we are properly staffed, that the staffing is trained and all systems and processes are in place for a successful launch. Lastly, the Learning and Development manager and team will report into this role. You will provide guidance and ultimately be responsible for the successful development and training of our team members and managers.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage major Customer Support initiatives
- Drive Change Management and Communications which includes newsletters, all-hands meetings and QBRs
- Be responsible for building and maintaining a Support Readiness program management practice that ensures that the support organization is ready to support our customers prior to launch
- Own and drive the vision of our Learning and Development function including the creation and structuring of content, assessment of comprehension and practical application of learned skills
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6-8+ years of management experience in the areas of support operations, project management, learning and development or support readiness
- Experience with and knowledge of support operations readiness principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to develop an operational readiness strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to develop a measurable and targeted plan, including communications, sponsor plan, partner management, learning, and adoption plan
- Ability to work with business partners and guide alignment within operational readiness strategies
- Motivated with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or change management certifications are a plus
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs