Sr. Manager, Warranty at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Senior Manager of Warranty Operations to manage, grow, and optimize Peloton’s warranty P&L across our full product line in all geographies. This is a high impact role responsible for optimizing our existing extended and manufacturer warranty products and operations, as well as defining and introducing new warranty products for future fitness product introductions and geographic expansions. The ideal candidate has strong analytical, communication, and negotiation skills, and a high business IQ.
- Full P&L responsibility for all limited and extended warranties offered across all Peloton products in all geographies
- Define strategy, structure, and pricing for all new warranty products for new products and geographies, working closely with Legal, Finance, Quality, and Reverse Logistics teams
- Negotiate underwriter agreements, policy and claims submissions, and revenue share agreements
- Optimize sales attach rate across all sales channels
- Define and implement workstreams to reduce warranty costs
- Work with Peloton IT and BI teams to define and implement any third-party data / API integrations, and structure internal warranty data model to ensure scalability and ability to derive key business insights
- Provide executive-level reporting on warranty performance and profitability
- 8-10 years of professional experience
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience managing a $20M+ P&L
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prior experience with warranty products and underwriters, including familiarity with terms and contract structures, compliance considerations, and profitable
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.