Sr Manager, Workplace Operations at Policygenius (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Senior Manager, Workplace Operations at Policygenius…
Are you a creative problem solver with strong interpersonal skills? Do you like being on your toes in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? Do you care about making others’ days the best they can be? If so, this may be the perfect role for you! Policygenius is looking for a passionate doer (or builder) to join the Policygenius People team in our NYC or RDU headquarters!
The People team is the foundation of Policygenius’ values and culture--and Workplace Operations enables that foundation to thrive! As part of Pg’s Workplace Operations team, you will be responsible for building and sustaining an inclusive, uplifting, and productive environment at Pg. Reporting into the Director of People, you will play an essential role executing Pg's workplace strategy and creating dynamic workspaces to drive employee engagement, well-being, and productivity.
In this role, you will…
- Manage all aspects of office facilities and operations of our brand new HQs in Durham, NC and NYC. This includes short and long-term space planning, budget tracking and vendor management.
- Empower, lead and develop a talented office and support team.
- Plan, project manage and maintain budget for potential future office updates or expansion projects.
- Support our Covid-19 Task Force on continued office readiness, policies and protocol as we open our offices in a phased approach throughout the remainder of 2021.
- Develop trusted partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Leverage technology and/or automation wherever possible to create efficiencies and a streamlined employee experience.
- Create inclusive and welcoming workspaces for every Policygenius employee.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- A minimum of 5 years of professional (ideally start-up, growth stage) of demonstrated experience using data and technology to improve, build and execute office spaces. Experience with hospitality or property management is preferred.
- A passion to support and grow an engaged company culture with the ability to zoom in at the individual level and zoom out, thinking on behalf of teams and the organization.
- A process-driven approach with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to stay organized and prioritize work.
- A self-starter mindset with the ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions and execute on them.
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- A flexible-first workplace, with the freedom to work in our beautiful offices or remotely as needed based on the needs of your role, team, and the business
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry, including training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- An inclusive community of fun, diverse, and open-minded coworkers committed to our mission of helping people get financial protection right
Policygenius transforms the insurance journey for today’s consumer, providing a one-stop platform where customers can compare options from top insurance companies, get unbiased expert advice, buy policies, and manage their insurance portfolio, all in one seamless, integrated experience. Since 2014, our content, digital tools, and experts have served as a resource for millions of people on their insurance journey, and we have sold more than $120 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, which brought our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Even with our rapid growth, we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!