Sr. Premier Services Agent at Box
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, October 2, 2019
It's an amazing time to be working at Box and transforming the content management landscape can't be done without providing best-in-class support for our developers, administrators and end users. In this role, you ruthlessly pursue admin delight by working cross functionally to support our most strategic customers. You will provide personalized, proactive support and guidance, grow high-value relationships, and seek to understand and meet their needs when it comes to the whole suite of Box offerings available in their deployment. You will build, maintain, and grow long-lasting customer loyalty by tailoring support for each one of our customers and advocating on behalf of them.
Why we need you
We are a team of highly motivated individuals that provide best in class support for Box's Enterprise customers. Members of our team always put the customer first by acting with the utmost urgency on any customer escalation. Our team is focused on building relationships and partnerships with customers through honesty and transparency and are always looking to solve the current problem while also working to prevent the next. As our team grows, we are looking for someone with 5 or more years of experience working for a SAAS company; support/account management experience preferred. This person has a strong sense of empathy with customers and has previously demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Who you are
You are the person always left looking for a solution when others have given up. You live for thinking through issues, finding novel solutions to tough problems, and improving processes. You can turn a frustrated customer into a Box advocate. You are smart, resourceful and charismatic. You communicate issues to engineers on a technical level yet speak clearly to customers. You are a self starter and can easily motivate yourself when given a project or a task. While you may never have considered a role in technical support, you are excited by the idea of revolutionizing how a company resolves its customers' technical needs at scale.
- Provide a white glove level of service to your assigned accounts by helping them implement and operationalize Box products to grow their business
- Perform technical reviews of their support health, on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Act as an escalation point for critical technical issues.
- Work with the wider Customer Success org to provide this high level of service with the user via support channels, external documentation, or product feedback/development
- Champion and advocate for the customer within Box - you are the voice of the Customer
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments and use cases to influence the roadmap of Box products
- Lead customer facing meetings both over the phone and in person
- Collaborate on the continued design of the Enterprise Support offering
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technology-related discipline; computer science or engineering is a plus
- You have 5+ years in a Technical Support role or Account Management equivalent
- You are able to deliver high-quality support to build partnerships with our customers
- You have excellent understanding of current technologies and trends
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have high attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Must be a Box user (it's free!)
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Read Full Job Description