Sr. Strategic Initiative Manager, Operational Excellence at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Operational Excellence department is responsible for managing and executing on the organizations largest priorities and is looking for Sr. Strategic Initiative Managers who are operationally minded and excel at defining and delivering on complex programs and projects. The types of projects include, but are not limited to Brand, Product, Finance, Retail Development, and Human Resources.
For the Sr. Strategic Initiative Manager role, we are seeking business minded individuals who can step into various types of projects and work in close partnership with executives to define the work and drive cross-functional teams to successful completion. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a portfolio of global projects, aligning cross-functional teams and driving business process improvement. This person will partner with key stakeholders to design programs, build operational tools and execute solutions that drive business results and improve customer and employee experiences. This individual should excel at problem-solving and be a trusted partner always looking for opportunities to add value.
- Establish an approach and define the scope of work to meet the needs of unique initiatives.
- Lead, develop and support initiatives related to the brand, program, people, process and systems.
- Perform stakeholder analysis and collaborate to ensure projects are aligned to business objectives and goals.
- Develop business cases and define program objectives, requirements and governance structure.
- Serve as a strategic partner to align cross-functional teams to agree upon business goals that meet project and program objectives for the brand, program, people, process and systems.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems in partnership with stakeholders and subject area experts.
- Facilitate program design, process development and improvements through scalable, efficient solutions that leverage analytics to ensure solutions drive intended results.
- Guide teams through the operationalization of programs and development of processes, operational tools, and systems to support the future state.
- Influence decision making to gain cross-functional alignment, enabling on-time execution of projects.
- Create an execution strategy, translating high-level goals into digestible next steps.
- Develop pilot and project plans, establish resource requirements and define measures of success.
- Ensure that projects/initiatives stay in sync with the overall initial strategy, bridging the gap between the development and implementation of the initiatives.
- Create business as usual (BAU) plans and oversee the transition to BAU.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), and communicate action steps to the broader team. Produce executive level and team read-outs that reflect insights with facts and analytics.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of operations, project, product management experience servicing as a functional lead for strategic initiatives.
- Prior experience with a consultative role, retail or brand-centric organization.
- Strong appreciation for the brand and the internal and external customer experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects well.
- Proven ability to problem solve and builds consensus.
- Extensive experience managing large projects.
- Global experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Display a fluid use of tools and presentation materials to convey ideas and concepts (process flow charts, project plans, presentations)
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.