Vimeo’s Customer Support team is searching for a hardworking, technical, passionate, and analytical independent contributor to oversee our Developer Support efforts. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for inspiring others to do their best work through clarity of processes and execution.
Our advanced platform and passionate customers are matched by an equally remarkable Support team who provide expert assistance on topics like video playback, compression, uploading, embedding, distribution, subscription management, and using our apps.
This role will report directly to the Director of Self Serve Support and will oversee Vimeo’s Developer/API Support operations – with focus on coordinating support efforts across the globe, reporting on insights, and collaborating closely with key partners across the company to ensure the highest quality support.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure high quality, timely responses to API and integrations support-related tickets handled by our globally-distributed team across all Vimeo products
- Advocate for our customers and our team in API-related Product and Engineering meetings, partnering with key multi-functional peers to optimize processes for efficiency and impact
- Ensure standardization of Developer Support knowledge across our distributed team by establishing consistent documentation, processes, and workflows
- Expertly handle escalations from Support team members, as well as internal escalations from other teams
- Collaborate closely with Support managers to develop clear and consistent ways of reporting and acting on impact, regarding both feedback about our products and our quality of support
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years in a support/customer service role
- Expert technical skills, including developed knowledge of and experience with APIs, developer relations, advanced troubleshooting, and code
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience and interest designing processes, procedures, and communication strategies
- Exceptional interpersonal (i.e., diplomacy) skills
- Experience with Python or other coding languages a plus
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing systems a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs