Sr. Technical Account Manager
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
White Ops’ bot detection and prevention technology produces profound and highly sought after data that ultimately protects the revenue and reputation of some of the world’s largest brands and technology platforms. As a Technical Account Manager, your entrepreneurial and self-driven approach will fuel you in providing day to day technical oversight for our most valued enterprise partners. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide technical oversight, troubleshoot potential issues and identify new product features that are an integral part of keeping our customers happy.
- Operate as the primary technical contact for White Ops’ most valued enterprise security clients and taking the lead on tag generation, dashboard reporting oversight and troubleshooting reporting discrepancies.
- Be hyper responsive to team and partner inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time.
- Work with White Ops’ Product, Detection and Operations teams to investigate and evaluate potential False Positives and False Negatives.
- Understand client strategies, imperatives, and critical metrics surrounding the management of Sophisticated Invalid Traffic (SIVT%).
- Become a student of client platform and services. Share this knowledge with internal stakeholders.
- Work with other business leads to develop core data and storyline for QBRs
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality and privacy of client data.
- Provide supplemental data analyst support on non-enterprise accounts as needed.
- Experience working in a Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Product Manager or Technical Project Manager role
- Experience in SaaS-driven Cyber Security and Marketing Technology
- Excellent communication skills – both over the phone and in person
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.