Staff IT Systems Manager: Supply Chain Planning at Peloton
Staff IT Systems Manager: Supply Chain Planning
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of IT business systems capabilities and architecture to support Peloton’s supply chain planning, inventory management and inventory optimization process
- Acts as a technical as well as functional SME to business related for Supply chain planning end-to-end inventory management and inventory optimization processes and solutions.
- Design scalable and standardized solutions as part of the fit for growth IT strategy
- Develop extensive knowledge of Peloton’s Supply Chain Planning and Inventory management systems and build relationships with business and IT leaders that deliver business impact in the value stream.
- Proactively identify Business Systems Capability gaps and contribute to improvement efforts.
- Ensure delivery of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business partners.
- Partners with other IT teams to ensure end to end business systems capabilities are implemented to support the supply chain planning and Agile inventory processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business administration, supply chain, logistics, or related field
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning business systems design & implementation in manufacturing industry, technical background preferred
- Experience in designing and implementing SAP IBP, SAP APO, E2Open, SAP, JAD, O9 and SAP S/4 preferred
- Solid blend of technical and functional capabilities- business process models and underlying technical architecture
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, ML algorithms etc. preferred.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to train or instruct in a large group setting.
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project, and MS Visio
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.