We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Strategic Business Partner, Revenue to join our sales team. This position is comparable to a Head of Staff/ Chief of Staff role aligned to a senior executive as a thought partner. As such, this position will report to and be a trusted advisor to the VP of Revenue. This person will have an immediate impact on the team’s productivity: streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between Onna teams. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted advisor for VP of Revenue and help oversee strategic initiatives from development through successful execution on business strategy, pricing, competitive analysis, new use-cases, and thought leadership pieces
- Ensure the Revenue team’s time is used efficiently: perform an initial and ongoing audit of all recurring meetings, proving that cadence is appropriate and useful
- Improve upon current processes and organizational procedures, ensuring they are lightweight and efficient
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Track, manage, and take action on OKRs for the Revenue team
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to team structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Assist with strategic meetings; setting agendas, synthesizing output, ensuring action items are tracked and executed on to a high standard; participate when appropriate
- Be gatekeeper and manager of VP of Revenue's calendar; conduct research on companies and participants, help with travel and logistics as needed
- Monitor email for VP of Revenue, ensuring email communications are prioritized and responded to, and draft content when appropriate
- Serve as a subject matter expert, creating and reviewing contracts, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Ensure information is flowing up, down, and across the organization, and that items don’t fall through the cracks
- Work with VP of Revenue to improve networking efforts; identifying groups, events, speaking engagement and/or panels
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of business strategy, management consulting, or operations management
- 1-2 years of supporting an executive or business leader
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations, management, or go-to-market themes (sales, success, marketing, etc)
- Knowledge of CRM software, Salesforce experience is a plus
- You have a strong understanding of sales process and GTM strategies.
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills; above-average public speaking ability.
- You have the ability to motivate teams to hit deadlines and goals in a positive way.
- You are a strategic and proactive thinker and are able to take actionable steps towards meeting objectives.
- You are nimble and business-minded with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Expert in excel and/or google sheets, and have the ability to create complex models.
- Data management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.