Strategic Customer Success Manager at Trustpilot
Trustpilot, Europe's leading consumer review platform, has expanded to the US with great success. Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Strategic Customer Success Manager if you are ready to build a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
About the Role
The Strategic Customer Success team at Trustpilot is the central touchpoint for our strategic and key accounts, orchestrating the post-sales customer lifecycle in partnership with Sales, Onboarding and Support. The Strategic CSM manages the customer relationship, coordinates internally within Trustpilot, drives product adoption and guides the customer to take full advantage of our product. Fundamentally, they ensure our most complex customers derive value from our platform, and ultimately renew and grow their relationship with us.
- Manage strategic and key customers to build a success plan that maximizes the Trustpilot review platform
- Identify and measure metrics for customer success, reporting on progress and identifying account roadblocks during regular reviews
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Trustpilot solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Travel and meet with customers in person, discovering and understanding their needs and driving adoption through best practices
- Act as a trusted advisor throughout post-sales engagement, advocating customer needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering, marketing and sales teams
- Successfully manage a book of business of ~$1.5M in revenue
- Reports to the Customer Success Team Manager
- 4 year degree required
- 3-5 years Customer Success, Account Management, Sales experience in a SaaS company
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience navigating large global organizations across multiple stakeholders and levels
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships while anticipating future customer needs, and identify solutions to mitigate churn, drive engagement and revenue growth
- Strong leadership skills which inspire confidence with our customers
- Ambitious, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ready to grow with a company and keep pace with our ambitious growth targets
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonuses
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on Built In New York!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing close 300,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 65 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.