Strategic Operations Manager, Innovation at Frame.io
See all jobs
Translate meetings and ideas into actionable plans and timelines. Be a part of the team that drives forward the direction and vision of some of the company's most unique innovations.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Buckle up, this is the fast-paced, creative, innovative opportunity you've been looking for! The Frame.io Innovation team wants a goal-oriented, forward thinking, and strategic leader to help bring to life all the innovations we are building to change the way in which movies are made!
As Strategic Operations Manager for Innovation you'll be working side by side with the SVP of Innovation every day to help drive forward the direction and vision of some of the company's most unique innovations. You'll be responsible for working across the executive team with the SVP of Innovation to translate meetings and ideas into actionable plans and timelines. You'll own internal communications for the SVP to ensure the company and leadership team are kept up to date of everything going on at our fast moving startup.
You will also be deeply involved with our Production Squad which is responsible for creating original and engaging content to share customer stories of how Frame.io has changed their lives. You will join a bright, fast-paced team with highly visible, strategic work. Along the way you will be embracing new workflows and technology as well as be uniquely positioned to test-drive new features and products. If you love moving 100 miles an hour while keeping a pulse on everything that's going on around you, you'll thrive in this role.
- Capable of making company & departmental decisions and jumping into leadership roles quickly
- Excellent at multitasking and technically proficient
- Has natural leadership skills and ensures accountability across teams
- Does not need to come from the film business, but it's certainly a perk
- Willing to help support business proposals
- Ability to create decks (proficient in Keynote / Slides), proficient in calendars / gantt charts for milestone documentation
- Gather required data from end users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to define deliverables
- Work closely with Innovation, Production, PDE, and Marketing to ensure successful completion of projects
- Attend in-person meetings for SVP, Global Innovation when they are not on site or not available to
- Support the SVP, Global Innovation in executive communications, both internally and externally
- Support the productivity of Innovation Task Force by owning the planning, agenda, notes, and execution of action items and distilling discussions and thoughts from team meetings into strategic plans
- Support the improvement of organizational efficiency within the Innovation department
- Own organizational management including team design, org, and interactions
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.