Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the role
Are you versatile and unafraid of new challenges?
NewCo is focused on treating a well-known and prevalent chronic condition that impacts millions of Americans, and we are building the launch team now. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded pre-launch business and take it through launch, early product / market fit, and beyond.
In this role, you will partner across Thirty Madison to own and advance critical projects on the NewCo. roadmap. , from medical operations to marketing to product to supply chain, to own and advance critical projects on the NewCo. roadmap. You will lead the conception, development and spearhead special projects. In addition, you will run our annual and quarterly planning processes.
The ideal candidate is strategic, able to quickly identify the core drivers of our business and to suggest opportunities to optimize the business model, but also an expert tactical executor who can deliver results leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. You should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role will provide a unique opportunity for someone to develop operational skills vital to building an innovative, world-class business within the healthcare space.
You will be part of NewCo’s leadership team and work closely with all functional leads (Product, Marketing, Operations).
This role reports directly to our General Manager, NewCo.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Operationally-minded but strategic — you can get in the details but also see the big picture
- Able to point to numerous examples in your career where you scoped and executed on complex cross-functional projects - from studying the core issues, to surveying the landscape, analyzing data and accounting for key inputs, proposing creative solutions, creating buy-in, and ultimately executing on the path forward
- Ruthlessly analytical, with strong quantitative skills, an ability to wrangle, digest, and glean impactful insights from data, yet able to recognize the limits of data and unafraid to use your judgement and trust your instincts
- Driven by ownership - You thrive when you can own your work end to end and are unafraid to take on new challenges
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span functions and stakeholders. You prioritize and re-prioritize regularly, based on a clear set of criteria.
- A force to be reckoned with, using resourcefulness and determination to complete projects and implement processes from start to finish
- A master communicator, able to motivate people, align interests, and wield influence with colleagues at all levels of the company
- A highly collaborative teammate with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Intellectually and impossibly curious — you may not be a specialist at everything you’re asked to do, but you have an unending desire to learn and become a wealth of knowledge
- Passionate about healthcare, migraine care and the delivery of a best-in-class patient experience
Some things you will work on:
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives in NewCo. by owning the cross-functional project management, driving the work plan, milestones and execution of such projects
- Own internal NewCo. team processes, including OKR and quarterly planning processes and Board of Directors materials preparation; identify and execute solutions to fix current process gaps (e.g., working with data to create dashboard, make data more readily available)
- Conduct regular research of NewCo’s condition area landscape, enabling the team to be fully up to date regarding the latest developments in NewCo.’s space (therapies, research, standard of care changes)
- Continuously identify new opportunities to grow NewCo., improve its operations and ways of collaborating. Articulate these opportunities create buy-in to execute against them
You should have:
- 5+ years of high-performance experience in ops management, consulting, or similar roles. Bonus points for experience at a fast growing healthcare and/or DTC company
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights. Expertise in Excel a must.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to know how to tailor written and verbal communication to a specific audience. Mastery of Powerpoint/Google Slides is required.
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on new areas and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone
- A passion for improving healthcare and for creating superior patient experiences
- MBA is preferred, but not required
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.