Strategy and Operations Lead at Ribbon Health
We are looking for a Strategy & Operations Lead to take on cross-functional initiatives across the organization that advance Ribbon’s ambitious mission. As an early hire on this team, you will take a leading role in uncovering new processes to ensure that Ribbon is able to power every care decision to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality. You will run projects from ideation to completion that push progress on the company's highest priority goals, and you will identify and resolve roadblocks allowing Ribbon to scale efficiently and effectively.What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
- You love problem-solving in a fast-paced environment. You thrive collaborating with others to solve challenging problems and iterate quickly to a solution.
- You are an excellent communicator; you can align interests across a diverse set of stakeholders and wield influence with colleagues of all levels of the company.
- You demonstrate exceptional analytical acumen and have a proven track record of producing data-driven insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- You’re an ambitious self-starter eager to build something from the ground up; you have a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too big or too small’ attitude.
- You are someone that can be both strategic and tactical; you can easily move between the big picture and on the ground execution.
- Scope, build, and implement a core business intelligence function at Ribbon inclusive of internal dashboards and reporting capabilities with a wide-range of stakeholders in mind
- Lead the OKR process including quarterly and annual planning, tracking and iterating in partnership with the leadership team
- Evaluate and diagnose areas to improve Ribbon’s Habits of Excellence and quarterback these changes across all core processes, systems and tools
- Manage various critical projects end to end that help us build scalable operational infrastructure and enable us to meet our aggressive goals.