Strategy & Operations Lead - Cove at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
In this role, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across Cove and Thirty Madison, from marketing to medical operations to product to supply chain, to own and advance critical projects on the Cove roadmap. Key initiatives could include enhancing our end-to-end care model to provide more personalized and ongoing care, driving organizational alignment around key expansion initiatives for the business, coordinating with cross functional partners to improve our mobile app, and running our internal quarterly / annual planning processes.
The ideal candidate is highly strategic, able to quickly identify the core drivers of our business and to suggest opportunities to optimize the business model, but also an expert tactical executor who can deliver results leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. You should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role will provide a unique opportunity for someone to develop operational skills vital to building an innovative, world-class business within the healthcare space.
This role reports directly to the Associate GM of Cove
Some things you will work on
- Lead complex, cross-functional initiatives, driving precise execution across teams such as marketing, product, supply chain, medical operations, clinical operations, and CX
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to design, develop and execute on key enhancements to our care model, including greater personalization, integration, and ongoing support
- Work with Product and Marketing to continuously improve our conversion funnel and check-out experience, making it easier and more intuitive for potential patients to find the resources they need
- Coordinate with Finance and other cross-functional stakeholders to track financial performance on a daily and weekly basis, identify issues in real time, and help identify tactical solutions
- Own internal Cove team processes, including OKR and quarterly planning processes and Board of Directors materials preparation; identify and execute solutions to fix current process gaps within Cove and between Cove and the Thirty Madison Platform (shared services) teams
- Work closely with Cove leadership to help develop and refine the future direction and strategy of the business
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, or similar roles. In-depth understanding and experience within the healthcare ecosystem is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights. Expertise in Excel is required.
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling complex operational processes across multiple functional areas
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to tailor written and verbal communication to a specific audience. Mastery of powerpoint/google slides is required.
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on Cove’s complex care model, and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone.
- Dexterity moving between big picture thinking and tactical execution
- A passion for improving healthcare and for expanding access to specialist-level care.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
*Contractors, temps, and interns are not eligible for benefits.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*