Strategy & Planning Director (Enterprise Technology Chief of Staff) at Peloton
As the Strategy & Planning Director, you will act as the Chief of Staff for Enterprise Technology and be responsible for helping set strategy and driving mission-critical programs for the ET team at Peloton. Reporting directly to the CIO, this position has an incredibly unique vantage point at the intersection of business, and technology. We need a fearless operator who is willing to take on bold challenges and understand the strategic direction of the org. Equally important will be attention to detail to follow through on operational programs and tactical details needed to run the organization. You will be added to the most critical initiatives of the org, sometimes in a flailing state and expected to “dive-and-save.” Through clear communications, ruthless prioritization and building great products, you'll help create a reliable product release cadence in IT.
- Collaborate with business partners, Enterprise Technology leaders, and a variety of functional partners to identify and prioritize strategic roadmaps.
- Partnering with the technology leaders as a sounding board to stress-test new ideas, programs, and resource capacity planning.
- Improve existing processes and develop new mechanisms to scale the way we plan and deliver for platform services as we grow the company
- Manage and drive operational initiatives across the business by keeping the organization on track
- Own team budget, and forecasting process and manage the finances with the FP&A team and with ET Leaders
- Partner with the PMO org to validate resource and capacity planning inputs and outputs
- Act as a thought partner and extension of the CIO
- Broad Technical background with Enterprise IT applications and agile methodologies
- Exceptional ability to: articulate ambiguous customer requirements and feature requests, identify and recommend alternative technical/business approaches as needed, and lead project teams to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Execution focused with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience planning and leading operations of a technology team
- Experience building and running highly optimized teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills backed by a strong business and technical vision
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.