Studio Front Desk Crew (Part-Time)
We are seeking passionate, customer service focused, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for Peloton. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose main focus is creating an environment where everyone feels welcome.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests
- Professionally and enthusiastically greet members
- Assist members with questions regarding class types offered, instructors, class packages, promotions or upcoming events
- Check members in, review rules of ride, run or mat and provide studio tours for first timers
- Educate members on class types offered for across each Studio
- Assist members with account and online profile into partake in the leaderboard experience
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule classes for members
- Respond to all customer feedback, class or instructor changes through our online system, Zendesk
- Respond to all feedback in person or via phone with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Keep studio logs and trackers up to date (class counts, deliveries, lost and found, etc.)
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth transitions between classes
- Provide a clean and organized work environment at the Front Desk
- Maintain product knowledge for the studio and keep updated about the brand
- Must have 1 year in customer service experience
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly
- Preferably interested in health, fitness, and/or sports
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing
- Must be able to effectively communicate in person, via email, and via phone
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift / carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.