Summer Strategy Associate
About this role:
MealPal is a fast-growing startup changing the way lunch works. We partner with thousands of restaurants in 20 markets across six countries to make getting a delicious and affordable lunch easier than ever!
We’re looking to hire a Summer Strategy Associate to report to the Chief of Staff and work closely with the CEO and management team. This role will work across the company and calls for a combination of strategic thinking, analytics, and strong operational execution.
We’re excited to chat with you about joining us!
What you’ll do:
- Support strategic business decision-making across the operations, marketing, analytics, engineering, and finance teams
- Own special projects (e.g., tracking customer sentiment analysis, competitive analyses, user segmentation, new adjacencies exploration) and deliver results to the executive leadership team
- Monitor performance metrics to track and manage the progress of key cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare internal communications for company-wide presentations and events
Who you are:
- Undergraduate student in the Class of 2021
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven and analytical mindset, bonus for strong Excel experience
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; entrepreneurial mind-set
- Self-motivated and comfortable juggling and coordinating multiple projects at once
- Interest in the startup and food tech/hospitality space