Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
If you have a strong understanding of media, data, or ad operations, excellent project management skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit then this is the opportunity for you!
This role is uniquely positioned learn to leverage how programmatic and digital technologies converge in the rapidly changing healthcare space. The ideal candidate will be career-driven, with excellent attention to detail and an insatiable appetite to learn.
What You'll Do
- Support Veeva Crossix digital campaign and site tagging across our various digital flagship products
- Own internal project pipelines and queues to ensure an accurate real-time feed of campaign launch and incremental media tracking
- Lead the documentation of operations processes, delegating to junior staff, ensuring staff adoption, and assigning tickets as necessary
- Become an expert in day-to-day quality control and technical partner communications, monitoring their execution and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Multitask with effective resolution management surfacing day to day operational issues driving to faster resolution
- Support technical inquiries and requests from sales and client services
- Join kick-off calls with clients to understand advertising specifications and discuss custom or complex executions
- Support product management and engineering through user acceptance testing of new products and features
- Stay educated on key developments in the rapidly changing digital advertising ecosystem. (e.g Viewability, brand safety, invalid traffic, etc.) and utilize that knowledge to update or build new processes that support changing industry needs
- 2+ years of experience in a digital media agency or digital ad serving ecosystem. DSPs, SSPs, and DMP platforms preferred. Experience with DoubleClick a plus
- Experience working with or in ad operations, account management, digital media analytics
- Experience leveraging project management systems like JIRA
- High level of comfort interacting with clients and external stakeholders
- Experience managing external vendor partners across a set of clients/campaigns with an eye towards process efficiency at scale
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze qualitative and quantitative data. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus.
- Interest in the Media industry and passionate about analyzing big data
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an affinity for explaining complexity through process flows, operational workflows, and succinct documentation
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]