Supervisor, Inbound/Outbound at Peloton
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR, INBOUND AND OUTBOUND
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and quality are met for all outbound and inbound related activities.
- Manage warehouse safety, maintenance, and organization of inventory, spare parts, tools, supplies, and accessories.
- Oversee and supervise the outbound and inbound warehouse team members and ensure all Transfer orders and Sales orders are picked, staged and loaded, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, invoices, load sheets, facility & equipment reports.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of all outbound and inbound warehouse personnel
- Assist in employee scheduling.
- Serve as forklift operator and trainer.
- Manage outbound of products and supplies.
- Manage loading/unloading of vehicle fleet
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Highly organized with relentless attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.