Peloton is looking for a Supervisor of Production Operations to join our growing Production team. The Peloton Production team works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging content to our members. This role will align closely with one or more fitness disciplines and oversee the end-to-end technical operations supporting daily classes and special events. This role will be responsible for helping teams work together effectively to ensure high standards are met while providing front-line support to Peloton’s world-class productions.RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Supervises technical operations across one or more fitness disciplines including the planning, execution, and reporting of daily classes and special events
- Serves as Manager-on-Duty in Peloton Studios New York
- Coordinates people, equipment and media to support an efficient production pipeline
- Provides front line technical support and troubleshooting in the control rooms and studios - liaises with cross functional teams to escalate issues and implement solutions
- Ability to make decisions under pressure with competing priorities and give clear direction
- Works closely with Producer teams and Operations leadership on technical production planning, rehearsing, problem solving, troubleshooting, and following issues through resolution
- Communicates clearly, proactively, and displays excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Demonstrates managerial experience and customer focused approach to delivering on expectations
- Experience working in a fast paced, 24/7, live broadcast environment
- Strong on-air operations and technical production background (4+ years) in operational or supervisory roles with extensive knowledge with control room and studio technology
- True cross-functional collaborator open to feedback and able to provide quick solutions
- Experience managing simultaneous programs from start to finish and ability to hit all deadlines
- Proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Jira, and media production applications and equipment
- Desired: Fluency in Spanish or German
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.