Supply Planning Manager (Bike) at Peloton
Peloton’s Supply Chain team is seeking an experienced and highly analytical Supply Planning Manager to manage supply requirements with Asia manufacturing partners for our connected fitness products. This is a highly visible role responsible for crafting weekly Supply Plans and building appropriate Inventory levels to fully support demand in multiple regions/countries. You will drive S&OP process across various products categories, synthesize demand/supply and highlight supply and operational risks. Interface and collaborate with internal teams (Marketing/Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to drive supply capabilities to meet our business goals.
- Develop and manage global supply requirements with Tier 1 suppliers
- Drive capacity planning process with sourcing and manufacturing team to ensure short and long term demand objectives can be met
- Review and reconcile production schedule vs. supply plan and make supply chain optimization decision such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Partner with Marketing/Finance to validate demand plan and extract demand insight to facilitate supply discussions around demand variability
- Participate in strategic and tactical supply planning discussions and provide actionable insights to drive decisions with supply chain management team
- Communicate and collaborate closely with subsidiary business stakeholders on supply changes and proposals to ensure cohesive global supply deployment strategy
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process.
- Articulate recommendations to supply chain leadership team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic impact tradeoffs
- Lead efforts in building KPIs and metrics to measure supplier performance, develop plan for improvements
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure flawless execution of weekly shipments
- 6+ years of Supply Chain planning experience, with 3+ years of experience in mechanical / industrial manufacturing supply chain environment
- Strong process improvement and problem-solving experience using complex data model
- Highly experienced in S&OP management, scenario modeling, and comfortable building data models with large data sets
- Advance excel toolbox. Need to be able to solve multivariable equations considering dynamic ranges
- Ability to turn raw data into a visual dashboard; knowledge of VBA a plus
- Proven experience managing relationships with Asia based manufacturer (ODM, OEM)
- Understand consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning tools and system integration projects preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.