Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Supply Planning Manager, (Electronics Manufacturing Supply Chain)
Peloton Supply Chain team is seeking an experienced and highly analytical Supply Planning Manager to manage supply requirements with Asia manufacturing partners for our connected fitness products. This role will be responsible for crafting weekly Supply Plan and building appropriate Inventory levels to fully support demand in multiple regions/countries. You will drive S&OP process across various products categories, synthesize demand/supply and highlight supply and operational risks. Interface and collaborate with internal teams (Marketing/Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to ensure our manufacturing partners meet our requirements and growth plan.
- Develop and manage supply requirement plan with key Tier 1 finished good suppliers
- Drive capacity planning process with sourcing and manufacturing team to ensure short and long term demand objectives can be met
- Review and reconcile production schedule vs. supply plan and make supply chain optimization decision such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Partner with Marketing/Finance to validate demand plan and extract demand insight to facilitate supply discussions around demand variability
- Participate in strategic and tactical supply planning discussions and provide actionable insights to drive decisions with supply chain management team
- Communicate and collaborate closely with subsidiary business stakeholders on supply changes and proposals to ensure cohesive global supply deployment strategy
- Lead efforts in building KPIs and metrics to measure supplier performance, develop plan for improvements
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain leadership team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic impact tradeoffs
- Collaborate with Asia based suppliers to ensure flawless execution of weekly shipments
- 6+ years of Supply Chain planning experience, with 3+ years of experience in electronics manufacturing supply chain environment.
- Strong process improvement and problem-solving experience using complex data model
- Experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, and comfortable building data models with large data sets.
- Excellent excel modeling skills, and experience with BI tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Proven experience of managing relationships with Asia based manufacturer (ODM, OEM)
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred