Support Engineer at Mulberry Technology
What You'll Do
- Be the first point of contact for all retailer’s technical questions and issues.
- Participate in triaging issues and escalate to engineers.
- Troubleshoot and manage custom Mulberry integration solutions based on a Partner’s business priorities and technical capabilities
- Debug & Write integration code directly in customer e-commerce solutions such as Shopify and BigCommerce
- Develop support material and documentation for new and existing products / features
- Create feature requests and requirements for continued evolution of the Mulberry features.
- Work closely with partner success while triaging the issues.
- Work closely with product stakeholders to define requirements/specifications
- Improve Mulberry support experience for retailers.
What We're Seeking
- 2 years experience working on support teams for Software.
- Programming experience in a scripting language such as Python
- Experience using browser developer tools (Chrome, Firefox etc).
- REST and postman (REST testing tools)
- Understanding of CSS
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Exceptional debugging skills.
- Knowledge of Agile workflow.
- Ability to support multiple retailers simultaneously and context switch with ease.
You may be a great candidate if you
- Are passionate about customer service.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Want to make a huge impact on a brand new, innovative platform
- Are an excellent communicator
- Take pride in ownership, in understanding & solving customer issues
- Are great at learning something new