Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by some of the best known VCs in the world, including Sequoia Capital and our revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Process Manager for the Customer Support organization.
You will have a high impact by designing and implementing clearly defined processes across all Customer Support functions helping the larger team to implement them. You’ll drive key projects including the launch of new support channels for our customers, developing and enhancing escalation paths, customer satisfaction survey processes and more. You’ll become a subject matter expert on the inner workings of the Customer Support organization. You’ll work across many functions including Support Operations, Customer Engagement, Learning and Development, Product Management and Data Operations to drive improved processes and projects that will enable an industry-changing customer experience. Your work will drive more loyal and happier customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Become the subject matter expert across all Support team processes.
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders from the Support Operations team, Product Management team, User Research team and Coaching team to understand key process gaps and propose improvement opportunities for customer success.
- Manage key cross functional projects that will make a positive impact on Noom’s customers and the Support team.
- Research operational opportunities that can drive customer experience improvements by analyzing data such as customer and agent happiness, Support team efficiency, and quality metrics.
- Drive process improvement and scaling, by developing and implementing customer focused processes with a strong focus on utilizing project management skills.
- Develop process documentation that impacts a broad range of team members.
What we like about you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing and implementing processes for a streamlined customer experience.
- You have extensive project management experience in a contact center environment.
- You have a track record of success implementing high level projects through collaboration with team members across many different roles and functions. You seek to understand how project requirements drive to deadlines and specified outcomes.
- You are a strong written and spoken communicator with engaging presentation skills.
- You have great documentation and organizational skills, and can effectively document end-to-end processes through flow charts, SOPs, and any necessary documentation.
- You are highly attentive to detail and have experience utilizing project management methodologies to implement projects.
- You are adaptable and can manage and deliver multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a strategic mindset for optimization, and you have no problem rolling up your sleeves and getting deep into the details of a process when needed.
What we also like about you:
- You have experience using Zendesk.
- You feel comfortable using applications and tools such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), Lucidchart and Slack.
What makes this job amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day.
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing).
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement).
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free gourmet meals in the office, tech gadget allowance).
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.).
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture.