The Vimeo Customer Support team is looking for Support Readiness Manager to join us. In this role, you will provide support readiness delivery for our growing cross-functional customer support team. You will focus on facilitating and guiding the people side of strategic and transformational changes introduced by some of our company’s most complex, and critical programs and delivering against our strategic pillars. You will design and deliver operational readiness plans across multiple programs and you’ll guide the adoption of changes among our associates and customers.
As Support Readiness Manager, you should be able to assess a project or business scenario for change impacts, identify stakeholders and build a stakeholder management plan, develop a change plan for the duration of the project, identify organizational and behavioral dependencies and risks, and consult on more tactical communications and learning plans with the support team. You’ll need to be motivated to engage with global stakeholders and the support team, agile in response to changes and needs of various stakeholders, and analytical in identifying risks, opportunities, and dependencies.
What you’ll do:
- Assess and analyze the project and organization to assess the level of organizational change, which could include technological, process, operating model, or organizational elements
- Design, develop, and carry out comprehensive operational readiness plans, which could include elements of stakeholder management, business readiness, communications, training, or implementation
- Work under the strategic leadership of the Sr. Support Operations Manager to ensure thorough and consistent awareness around readiness strategies and best practices
- Closely collaborate and partner with the internal and external groups for the implementation of plans and creation of deliverables globally and at scale
- Identify strategies and tools to help remove roadblocks and continuously identify ways to ensure that all stakeholders are receiving the information needed
- Develop and maintain dashboards**, reporting, or statuses to ensure visibility and oversight of key deliverables
- Maintain effective working relationships and provide timely updates and escalation
- Monitor outcomes and impacts throughout the project and recommend improvements
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of customer support based operational readiness or organizational change management experience
- Experience with and knowledge of support operations readiness principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to develop an operational readiness strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to develop an actionable and targeted plan, including communications, sponsor plan, stakeholder management, learning, and adoption plan
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and guide alignment within operational readiness strategies
- Motivated with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or change management certifications are a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs