WHO WE ARE:
We are daring, we challenge each other to be innovative, and we take pride in the work that we do.
Launched in New York City in 2014, Resy builds operations software for the modern restaurant, using technology to redefine hospitality. We work with restaurants in 180 markets around the world. The best restaurants use Resy to connect with their customers.
The company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our business is growing rapidly and are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Resy customers. Working alongside our Sales, Account Management, and Implementation Teams, your primary responsibility will be to provide outstanding service and support to our our app users and restaurant partners in order to ensure they are getting the most out of the Resy experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Answering guest inquiries via email, text and phone
- Troubleshooting any issues relating to the Resy user app functionality
- Providing basic support to our restaurant partners and escalating any critical issues to our Account Management team
- Making phone calls to confirm premium reservations
- Supporting our onboarding by setting up new venues in our database and creating reservation grids
- Working on other duties and projects as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have an interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have exceptional organization skills and a keen eye for detail
- You have strong technological aptitude, and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Ability to work restaurant hours, including nights and weekends
- Passion for restaurants and the hospitality industry is a plus
- Experience working at top-tier restaurants is a plus
- Working knowledge of reservation-management systems and restaurant operations is a plus
- The ability to leverage your existing network and industry relationships to create new leads is a plus
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Equity in the company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Quarterly AirBNB credit
- Equinox gym discount
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.